##EasyReadMore##

Tuesday 22 December 2009

About Me & My Service

Why Choose My Service?
  • Native Chinese and experienced translator. I am not only a native Chinese but also a well-trained Chinese/English translator who has been working freelance translation for 5+ years.
  • Great familiarity with both Traditional & Simplified Chinese, which has been used differently in Taiwan, Hong Kong and China.
    I was born and educated in Taiwan, and often fly to Hong Kong and China for my family business. 
  • Best quality assurance! To assure the best translation quality, I always work with 2-3 native and professional translators to discuss, revise and proofread your projects (NO extra charge for proofreading!) 
  • 100% satisfaction guaranty! I can revise and deliver my work according to your deadlines, requirements and satisfaction. I always expect 100% satisfaction from my clients with the most competitive price based on your budget.
  • Working hours up to 40-45 hours per week with high quality and concentration.
What is the difference between Traditional and Simplified Chinese?

Traditional Chinese is used in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau, while Simplified Chinese is used in mainland China, introduced in 1954 by the Chinese Government to simplify Traditional Chinese in order to improve literacy in China.
About Me
I am holding a master degree in Marketing, for which I was awarded a Distinction in UK, having previously achieved a BBA in International Trade and BA Applied Linguistics and Language Studies (major in Chinese/English translation and Interpretation) in Taiwan. I am particularly keen to work for a forward thinking, international organisation where I can leverage my fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese, skills acquired as a result of having lived, worked and studies in China/Taiwan and the UK.

I have undertaken extensive training in translation and interpretation during my BA degree and, having served as Editor-in-Chief of student led magazines, I have also acquired invaluable skills in creative writing in Chinese. In addition, I have undertaken freelance translation work for 5+ years (projects include marketing, subtitles, business contracts, book translation and copy writing etc). 

Fields of Expertise
  • Marketing, Business and Management, Advertising
IT/Translation Tools
  • TRADOS, WordFast
  • OS: MAC 10.5, Windows 7
  • Softwares: Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Office
    If you are interested in my service, please do not hesitate to contact me so we can discuss your needs in greater depth. I will reply your message within 1 working day. Thank you. :)

    1 comment:

    Post a Comment